Free Download Shadows Pro 4.5.8590 Full Version Direct Link With High Speed – Powerful astrolabe software.
RAM: 1GB or High
Language: English & Multi
Powerful astrolabe software. If you are interested in astronomy, this will help you draw a realistic planetary trajectory. It contains many calculations and drawing tools, its size is still relatively accurate.
Shadows Pro is a software package for designing sundials and astrolabes, developed by a French amateur astronomer François Blateyron. Shadows allow you to easily create a sundial customized for your location and then to build it thanks to printouts to scale.
Shadows are free at their base level. It is used by thousands of users around the world. Discover the world of sundials on this web site through educational pages and photo galleries.
- Planispheric astrolabe, universal astrolabe
- A vertical declining analemmatic sundial
- Bifilar sundials
- Drawing of azimuth and latitude lines on the sundial
- Sidereal hours, unequal hours
- Solar graph (azimuth-altitude) with horizon mask
- Colored background outside solstice arcs
- Export of drawing layout in DXF (AutoCAD)
- Export of animations in AVI
- Tool for the calculation of sundial parameters from a photo
- Efficiency graph of a solar panel
- Plane sundials with polar style (horizontal, vertical declining, equatorial, polar, meridian)
- Sundial is drawn to scale 1, of any size and any orientation or reclination
- Compatible with any location on Earth, in the northern or southern hemisphere (5100 locations installed)
- The style drew to scale 1
- Tables of coordinates of hour line points and declination arcs
- Drawing of solar or mean hours, with or without longitude correction
- Text frames that can be moved and resized on the sundial, with a pre-installed list of mottoes
- Equation of time drawing in various forms
- Drawing of a protractor and azimuth circle
- Export of data in Excel format
- Copy-paste of images in bitmap format
- Fully illustrated 130-page user manual
- User interface translated in 17 languages
- Inclined and declining sundial, declining polar sundial, spider sundial
- Analemmatic sundials
- Cylindrical sundials
- Ephemeris tables
- Italic hours, Babylonic hours,
- Insertion of image frames on the sundial
- Export and copy-paste of drawing layout in EMF (vector format)
- Drawing of the construction layout of a sundial
- Simulation of the roof’s shadow on the sundial
- Change of orientation and reclination of a sundial
- Tool for the determination of the wall’s declination
- Direction rose, map of the sky
- Mariner’s astrolabe
- Stars finder map
How to install and Activate:
- Install software
- Don’t launch after installation complete.
- Copy Fix file to the installation folder.
There was no notification from the developer about this version.