Fusion Studio 16.2.4 by Blackmagic Design Full Version Free Download, Direct Link With High Speed – Creating the highest quality products in the world for the film, post and broadcast industries including URSA cameras, DaVinci Resolve and ATEM switchers..
Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio16.2.4
RAM: 4GB or Higher
Added: Jul. 17th, 2020
Fusion 16 is the world’s most advanced software for visual effects artists, broadcasts, and motion animators and 3D animators. The Fusion software package is used in work on thousands of projects that are becoming the most notable events in the world of cinema and television.
Over the past 30 years, with the help of this package, Hollywood studios have created over a thousand world-famous blockbusters and television films. Its powerful interface is built on the basis of nodes that allow you to quickly and easily add additional image elements. Support for three-dimensional space and virtual reality, the possibility of network rendering on any number of computers, and acceleration of the graphics processor are provided. Thanks to a huge set of functions, Fusion will help to qualitatively change any material, whether it is an on-air program, a series or a full-length art picture.
Over 40 new professional features:
The virtual reality. Support for all major helmets and virtual reality goggles, interactive viewing, and working with a stereoscopic environment.
Tracking camera movement. Analysis of the movement of the filming equipment allows you to recreate the trajectory of the 3D camera and the focal length of the lens to add computer graphics and other virtual objects.
Plane tracking. Analysis of the image area with the automatic collection of the necessary data to determine the plane of motion, which can be used when manipulating the shape of the object and stabilizing the video.
Delta Keyer and Clean Plate. The Clean Plate tool allows you to get a clean contour image on any background for extremely accurate keying using the Delta Keyer module.
Tracking and rotoscoping. Planar tracking data can be used during rotoscoping to create an accurate trajectory of the selected elements and their proper placement in relation to other objects.
Studio Player. A new playback engine and an improved assembly line with support for custom sheets and storyboard tools, version matching, and the ability to enter additional notes.
New molded. Support for EXR, ProRes, DNxHR, and MXF formats allows you to cross-move material between DaVinci Resolve, Fusion, and other applications.
GPU acceleration. Fusion 16 delivers significant performance improvements through additional GPU acceleration as well as expanded support for Metal, CUDA, and OpenCL technologies.
The largest world blockbusters. The Fusion software package is used in work on a huge number of projects that become the most notable events in the world of cinema and television. With his help, the films The Hunger Games, Doctor Strange, and Guardians of the Galaxy were created, as well as a number of such popular television series as Empire, Naval Police, and American Horror Story. In addition, Fusion played a major role in handling the scenes of “Dawn of War III”, “Halo 5” and other computer games.
Acceleration of work due to the nodal system. Fusion uses a system of nodes to process images, each of which is a separate tool or filter for the phased addition of complex visual effects. To make changes to any part of the project, just select the node and make the necessary amendments. With this structure, the whole process is much faster compared to non-linear editing applications, because you no longer need to look for a particular layer.
More features. Fusion has a huge set of tools for solving such important tasks as adding or removing individual elements, tracking objects, overlaying titles, or creating special effects with particles. This is the best product for compositing, keying, drawing, and animation in virtual reality and 3D? Space, allowing you to perform a variety of image processing in one system. In addition, it provides import and rendering of three-dimensional objects and scenes from other applications, as well as building from scratch your own objects.
New features of Fusion Studio 16.2 are as follows:
- Support for write-on/off, end-cap style and miter limit in mask tools
- Support for a “show folder” option in the Fusion effects library
- Support for showing macros in the Fusion effects library
- Support for inverting the temporal behavior of the keyframe stretcher tool
- Support for resolve parameter modifier, for transition template animation
- Support for using DaVinci Resolve dongles with Fusion Render Nodes
- Support for RED SDK 7.2.1 and decoding clips from the Komodo camera
- Improved OpenEXR support on Linux
- Improved persistence of view settings
- Improved kerning of some Adobe type 1 fonts in text+ and text 3D tools
- Improved display of localized font names in text+ and text 3D tools
- Improved performance with gradient background now in GPU
- Improved performance with dve now in GPU
- Improved performance with corner pin now in GPU
- Improved performance with stereo combining in 3D renderer now in GPU
- General performance and stability improvements
How to install and Activate:
- Install software
- Don’t launch after installation complete.
- Copy file medic to installation folder.
Minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM which supports Metal, OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 10
- Latest graphics driver as recommended by your GPU manufacturer