Free Download Atlantis Word Processor 220.127.116.11 Full Version Direct Link With High Speed – A document creation tool other than MS Office Word.
Atlantis Word Processor18.104.22.168
RAM: 512MB or Higher
To be sure, if you think about word processing, the first program that comes to mind is Microsoft Word, but there are many alternative solutions for this software on the market. Some of them are very good, like the Atlantis Word Processor.
The Atlantis Word Processor stands out from other similar programs because of its speed and excellence. It starts in seconds and runs smoothly. The interface is clear and easy to use and it will be very easy to familiarize yourself with the position of the toolbar and icons.
In addition, the Atlantis Word Processor also includes many options and features that will be able to meet the needs of users with very good features.
- Ability to edit multiple files simultaneously
- Ability to change the size, color, background color of the text
- Ability to check the spelling of words in 16 languages
- The ability to create pages that are similar to newspaper pages
- Templates ready to use to create documents
- Some text fonts
- Making contextual documents
- Has two different graphic modes for writing text
- The ability to save documents as web files in HTML format
- And much more.
How to install and Activate:
- Install Atlantis Word Processor 22.214.171.124
- Register with the serial provided.
Release notes – version 126.96.36.199
This version of Atlantis Word Processor provides bug fixes, plus adds new keyboard shortcuts for dealing with floating pictures:
- Floating pictures selected on their own (when no text selected in the document) can be now repositioned on the page with the cursor keys (Left Arrow, Right Arrow, Up Arrow, and Down Arrow). Pressing the cursor keys while holding the Shift key pressed will resize the selected floating pictures.
- You can now cycle through the document’s floating pictures with the keyboard. Just click one of the floating pictures, then keep pressing Tab or ShiftTab.